skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Rachael's 4th Birthday
My first time to Pump It Up. I can't wait to come back when I am older!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Stroots
The Stroots
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(58)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(22)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(19)
27 Weeks Old
I cried myself to sleep
My 6 Month Birthday
Rachael's 4th Birthday
What a mug!
More cute pictures
1st night in my own room!!!
26 Weeks Old
25 Weeks Old
2nd Ear Infection
Uncle Binh's Birthday
First time in my new swing
Finally, Dinner in the high chair
Tet Festival
24 Weeks (5 1/2 Months)
Chinese New Year Festival
My First Superbowl Party
Big Boy Outfit!
23 Weeks Old
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(56)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
Pictures of Aidan
Age 11-20 Weeks
Pictures of Aidan (Age 1-10 Weeks)
Friends and Family
Ryaken and Aliana
Makayla
Rachael
No comments:
Post a Comment