Mommy called my doctor and they prescribed some eye drops. The doctor said that after 24 hours of drops that I shouldn't be contagious anymore. Yippie.
Friday, February 8, 2008
24 Weeks (5 1/2 Months)
I was sent home from daycare for the first time. They told Mommy that I might have pink eye because it was going around. Another baby went home sick with two really goupy eyes and one of my teachers (Alison) also had it. My left was goupy. Later that night my other eye started to have a little goup. Luckily, it was diagnosed early so my eyes didn't turn pink and I didn't seemed bothered by it.
Mommy called my doctor and they prescribed some eye drops. The doctor said that after 24 hours of drops that I shouldn't be contagious anymore. Yippie.


Mommy called my doctor and they prescribed some eye drops. The doctor said that after 24 hours of drops that I shouldn't be contagious anymore. Yippie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment