We'll so much has happened. I am 12 1/2 months old.
- I not only walk but I also run. I like to run in circles around the pool table and island in the kitchen.
- I am getting 2 more teeth (6 total).
- I have moved to the toddler room at day care. I love to play in the playground.
- I eat solid foods. I love fruit. As for veggies, I like peas and carrots. I like chicken and turkey. I am starting to eat beef but I am not a big fan.
- I like to run and kick balls around the field. My daddy takes me to the greenbelt on weekends :)
- Oh yeah, I got my first haircut.
- One last note, you may have to click each link separately. Mom waited to long to update my blog so there are a lot of entries!
No comments:
Post a Comment