I had my 4 month doctor's appointment this week. I weighed 17 pounds 3 ounces. I measured 27 1/4 inches long and my head circumference was 17 inches.
Milestones:
- I also rolled over from my stomach to my back for the first time on Wednesday (1/16/08).
- I am wearing size 6-9 month clothing.
- I put almost everything in my mouth. I like to suck on my sleeves and I drool a lot.
- I put my arms in the air when I want to be picked up.
- I laugh a lot and am easily distracted when I am eating.
- I love to make spitty sounds and look at myself in the mirror.
Mommy says that I haven't slept through the night since earlier this month. I caught a cold at day care and have been coughing and sneezing for almost a week.
Lately, I go to bed around 8pm and wake up at midnight, 3am and 5:30am.
No comments:
Post a Comment