I have been back at work for almost 3 weeks. The first couple of days back at work, Aidan reverted back to waking up every three hours at night. We were so tired.
Now that I have been back for a few weeks, Aidan has settled back into his groove. He is going to sleep around 7pm and waking up usually around 2am then again at 5am.
I can't believe that he is 3 months old and changing so fast. Now that I am back at work and tired, I am not able to update this blog as often. I will try to share our pictures and thoughts about once a week. If I don't get to it, please be patient.
Stats & Milestones:
1) Aidan is wearing size 3-6 month clothes. The pants are to long but the waist is starting to get tight.
2) Aidan is wearing size 2 diapers. We have almost finished our first Costco size box of diapers. Unbelievable :)
3) Aidan is eating around 5 ounces per feeding when we give him a bottle. I am still nursing him most of the time.
4) Aidan is grabbing shirts, hair, basically anything that he can hold onto. He is blowing bubbles with his spit and is starting to drool a lot.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment