Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mommy's first day back at work

Today was my first day back at work. I got a late start because it took longer than I thought to pump, pack and get ready for work. Daddy dropped Aidan off at work in the morning. I picked him up in the afternoon.

There is a countdown clock outside of my cubicle that was set for my return. At about 11 am I was ready to reset the clock for my early retirement. I was frustrated because it took all day to restore half of my system accesses. I am still waiting for the other half. I spent most of the day talking and catching up with my co-workers. I couldn't wait to pick Aidan up today. His teachers said that he didn't fight the bottle. Yippie!!! Looks like we finally found a bottle that he likes.

11 Week Old Milestones:
- Eating 4-5 ounces per feeding
- Smiles, Laughs and Coos
- Has more neck control
- Grabs and holds toys, blankets, and shirts :)
- Sleeps 8-10 hours
- Had his first cold
- Likes bath time as long as the water is warm

No comments: